Rights and permissions – Authors
Do you wish to reuse materials that were previously published by Brepols Publishers?
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC)
Please search for the work on
and check out the options provided by the platform.
Note: Search by the ISBN of the printed publication.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for on the CCC website?
If you could not find the work that you were looking for on the CCC website, or else you could not find the relevant option for the specific reuse you seek, please email , providing the information listed below:
Information on the original Brepols publication
- The title of the work
- The title of the chapter/contribution/article (if applicable)
- The volume ISBN
- The number of pages you wish to reuse
- If you were the author of the original publication.
Information on the intended reuse:
- Do you wish to use the text:
- In a new work for another publisher?
- In course materials?
Do you wish to reproduce the text published by Brepols Publishers in translation?
If yes, please specify the language(s) into which the text will be translated
Will the new work appear:
- In printed format?
- In digital format?
- In both printed and digital format?
- The print run and/or estimated (digital) sales of the new work
- The sales price for the new work in which the text will be reused
- The total number of pages of the new work in which the reused text will appear
- The (estimated) release date of the new work
- The publisher of the new work (if applicable)
Do you wish to reuse an image that you found in a work published by Brepols Publishers?
If you wish to reuse an image(s) or illustration(s) that you found in a work published by Brepols Publishers, please note that in most cases, these are only used by Brepols Publishers under license, and they have remained the property of their respective originators (see copyright notes and references in our publications). In order to receive permission for the reuse of such content, you should please contact the indicated originators/source directly, as Brepols Publishers cannot grant any related rights, licenses, or permissions to third parties. If your request relates to figures that were made specifically for the purpose of, and form an integral part, of the published work (i.e. graphs, drawn schematics, etc.) and for which no additional rightsholders are referenced in the work, please contact .