Special Offer: Latin & Vernacular Languages & Literature
Catalogue Forthcoming Titles (Winter 2013)
To celebrate the sixtieth anniversary of Corpus Christianorum
(1953-2013), Brepols is pleased to offer a selected list of 60 titles
related to the study of Latin and vernacular languages and literature at special discount prices
. Download the title list here
and click on the link to go directly to our website. Offer valid until 31 December 2013
BREPOLS MISCELLANEA ONLINE - Essays in Medieval Studies
Browse through our new Catalogue Forthcoming Titles (Winter 2013)
featuring new titles in all major fields of the humanities, scheduled to be published before the end of February 2014. Browse the catalogue online
the full pdf.
BREPOLS PERIODICA ONLINE - Archive
Get instant online access to all essays in Medieval Studies.
For a detailed list (in excel) of the titles available in the "Collections" (2013-2012-2011), and the "Archive" click here.
- All new essays in Medieval Studies instantly available online
- All essays are indexed in the International Medieval Bibliography and discoverable in Google Scholar
- COUNTER compliant statistics
- Combined purchase with (the "medieval part" of) Brepols Periodica Online-Archive is possible
Download a detailed leaflet here.
Get instant online access to journal articles in all major fields of the Humanities.
The purchase of Brepols Periodica Online-Archive
provides online access to almost 12,500 journal articles.
- Perpetual online access to more than 12,000 journal articles
- Direct access to the full-text of rare and hard-to-locate articles
- DOIs allow direct linking to all articles
- Content ranging from 1919 to 2006
- Combined purchase with Brepols Miscellanea Online-Archive is possible